I found this little chap in ASDA’s home department this week – isn’t he cute? He could be straight out of a Michaelangelo oil painting.
Renaissance style is a big trend for this Autumn. Here’s our pick of the best Renaissance-inspired interior pieces.
1) Cherub Cushion from The Range – £7.99
2) Silver antique-style ornate mirror from The Range – £22.99 – 74 x 94cm
3) Have your very own Michaelangelo, da Vinci, or Botticelli hanging on your wall, courtesy of King and McGaw (various prices and sizes available), including this print of the ‘Creation of Adam’, from £14.95
4) White ornate wooden candlestick from Wilko – £8 each
5) Italian Renaissance wallpaper by Lincrusta from Wallpaper Direct – £159.98 per 10m length